AT&T Sr Member of Technical Staff in Middletown, New Jersey
In the AT&T Chief Data Office (CDO) Data Insight Development team, we research, process and analyze massive amounts of data to come up with data powered insights. We also architect, design and develop new systems that use our insights and algorithms to derive new value for AT&T and help the company save on operational costs.
We are looking for individuals that have strong capabilities and significant experience in data analysis and computer science.
- Programming in C/C++, Python, R and Java in a Linux environment
- Ability to perform analysis (Statistics, Modeling, Machine Learning) on large sets of data
- Strong computer science skills (data structures, optimization, networking, programming)
- Knowledge and experience of SQL and RDBMS
- Exposure to Big Data concepts such as Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL
- Knowledge and experience of Mobile and IP networking is desired
- Ability to present results of data analysis work to a non-technical audience
Ability to develop new ideas and take them from inception through proof-of-concept to production.