Collabera Test & Evaluation Engineer - Aerospace in Mesa, Arizona
Test & Evaluation Engineer - Aerospace
• Work in the engineering developmental test lab to design, develop, setup and operate instrumentation and test control equipment.
• Develop detailed test procedures & designs for the implementation of hydraulic control and data acquisition systems needed to perform experimental static and fatigue tests on specimen components for qualification & verification.
• Design & develop test hardware and system from source equipment to achieve test requirements.
• Analyzes, processes and format data to customer requirements.
Basic (Required) Qualifications:
• Applicant must have a minimum of 5 years of instrumentation experience in the specific areas of instrumentation, hydraulic controllers and data acquisition systems.
• Applicant must posses direct working experience in the areas of developmental test, automotive or aerospace engineering.
Preferred (Desired) Qualifications:
• Prefer at least 3 years of direct work experience with MTS FlexTest, MTS Muilti Purpose Test (MPT) Software & MTS AeroPro Test Software.
• It would desirable if applicant possessed experience with electrical system design layout using AutoCAD or MS Visio software packages.