Mercy Health Billing Specialist in Mason, Ohio
Job ID: 4668244
Updated: September 23, 2018
Location: Mason, OH, United States
Department: Acute Patient Billing
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Standard Hours: 40
This position is located onsite with Mercy Health, a client of Ensemble Health Partners. To learn more about Mercy, click the link below to apply.
The Specialist of Billing performs all billing, correspondence, and scanning activities. Job duties include, but are not limited to, managing client billing and ensuring procedures are billed according to contracts, reviewing and updating client statements as necessary, printing and mailing all paper and secondary claims, scanning documents to patient accounts, and reviewing correspondence and following up as needed.
- Billing Specialists responsibilities include managing client billing and ensuring procedures are billed according to contracts, reviewing and updating client statements as necessary, printing and mailing all paper and secondary claims, scanning documents to patient accounts, and reviewing correspondence and following up as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2 year/Associates Degree
- 1-2 years experience in healthcare industry.
- Experience in physician and hospital operations, compliance and provider relations preferred.
- Combination of post-secondary education and experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
Shift and Job Schedule
Full-Time, 40 hours/week, days, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy to abide by all Federal and State laws, as well as, the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a), prohibiting discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibiting discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
This position will be a part of the revenue cycle team at Ensemble Health Partners - a wholly owned subsidiary of Mercy Health. Ensemble Health Partners specializes in providing revenue cycle solutions and creating real value for its clients by building relationships, reducing revenue cycle spend and delivering exceptional results. Ensemble partners with hospitals across the United States to make real and lasting improvements that impact the bottom line.