Cardiac Imaging, Inc. Class A CDL Driver in Mansfield, Texas
Cardiac Imaging, Inc. (www.mobilecardiacpet.com) has brought together advanced nuclear medicine technology with convenient care through our turnkey mobile clinics. Our service allows physicians to treat their patients for cardiac disease with the most cutting edge tools in nuclear medicine, without leaving the comfort of their practice. We exclusively perform mobile cardiac PET imaging exams, the recognized gold standard across the United States in detecting early coronary artery disease before it is evident on other imaging tests.
We are currently seeking a Class A CDL Driver to join our team. The selected candidate will drive our cardiac PET mobile to various medical facilities from our hub based in Mansfield, Texas. Travel is local, though some overnights will be required based on scheduled routes.
• Active Class A CDL license required
• 2+ years tractor trailer experience required
• 1+ year OTR experience within the past two years required
• Hazmat endorsement required
• Must be 23 years of age or older
• Driving record must be clean and have no felonies with no positive testing for drugs or alcohol
• Must be professional and reliable
• Candidates being considered for the position will be required to successfully pass drug test and criminal background check
We offer a complete benefits package including health and dental insurance, STD, LTD, life insurance, competitive compensation,and paid time off, .