Emerson Ecologics, LLC Customer Service Associate, Part Time in Manchester, New Hampshire
Customer Service Associate- Part Time
At Emerson Ecologics we provide an extensive on-site, 4-week paid training program to arm our Customer Service Associates with the knowledge, resources, and tools they need to be successful in our Customer Support team.
Our call center enjoy team outings, potlucks, and ample growth opportunities. To expand their knowledge and career long term.
- As a Customer Service Representative, you are the voice of Emerson! You should be passionate about our brand and able to represent it in your communications with our customers.
- On-top of the regular base-pay, we also offer a monthly incentive plan.
- Professionally address incoming phone calls, emails, and chat requests from consumers in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Process customer orders and changes to orders according to company policies and procedures.
- Educate the clients when necessary in order to minimize, and prevent, the need for future customer support calls.
- Effectively track and report customer feedback in regard to customer concerns or service failures to management for immediate resolution.
- Regularly evaluate and identify opportunities to innovate processes in a way that positively impacts the customer experience.
- Attend various meetings/training sessions and actively participate and present information as one of the more experienced department associates.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a strong customer service background who thrives in a fast paced environment
- Passionate about providing a memorable, world class customer service experience
- Strong sense of integrity and commitment to go above and beyond in order to exceed customer expectations the first time
- Quick with technology and have a strong desire to learn how to navigate software programs
- Prior contact center experience and familiarity with the integrative healthcare industry a plus!
- If you have an Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree, either could be extremely beneficial to your long-term growth throughout Emerson
Emerson Ecologics provides professional-grade nutritional supplements to the integrative healthcare community, offering thousands of products from over 275 of the world’s top brands. We have a focus on developing the best software solution for our customers, and are transforming the way that our integrative healthcare practitioners order their supplements. Now, our practitioners are able to design their dispensary with the simple click of a button, and their patients will have instant access to order what they need to stay healthy.
All new hires are required to pass a drug screen, credit check, and background check prior to joining.
Keyword: Customer Service Associate, Part Time
From: Emerson Ecologics