Turner Broadcasting Digital Trainee - 12 month FTC in London, United Kingdom
Posting Job Title:
Digital Trainee - 12 month FTC
Time Warner Division:
United Kingdom - London
Posting Job Description:
As Digital Trainee you will be responsible for supporting with YouTube and social media campaigns across the digital portfolio, and will work on both kids’ brands (Cartoon Network and Boomerang) as well as the general entertainment brands (TNT channels and Adult Swim) in Central and Eastern Europe. Your role will involve uploading and optimising content on YouTube, executing live streams on YouTube and Facebook, and scheduling content for Cartoon Network’s Facebook pages.
The ideal candidate will have a good working knowledge of YouTube and other social media platforms. They will also have strong video and photo editing skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- Editing, uploading and optimising video content for YouTube
- Scheduling and creating social media content
- Handling SEO and Metadata for social media and YouTube
- Localising and creating promotional assets
- Assisting with campaigns on the Cartoon Network, Boomerang, TNT and Adult Swim channels
- Contributing ideas for campaigns and promotions
What we’re looking for:
- Working knowledge and experience of YouTube (uploading, optimising and analytics)
- Working knowledge of major social platforms (uploading, optimising and analytics)
- Strong video and photo editing skills using Adobe Creative tools
- Organised with great attention to detail, and able to work off own initiative
- Able to prioritise in an environment of constantly changing priorities, and able to meet deadlines
- Able to work in a diverse team based in multiple countries
- Interested in developing a career in digital and content marketing
- Understands brands and brand building on digital platforms
- Experience of, or interested in developing a career working on TV and entertainment brands
- Experience of working with/in a MCN
- Working knowledge of creating and publishing content using a CMS, and managing websites
- Ability to speak Bulgarian, Dutch, German, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian or Russian is beneficial but not essential What’s on offer:
As you might expect, this role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and is eligible for company bonus. You’ll have 23 days holiday and we’ll also give you 40 hours per year for you to use for volunteering or charitable work. On top of this, you’ll have access to regular in-house screenings, wellbeing and fitness programs and events.
Please note that this role is a fixed-term 12 month position.
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services