Lockheed Martin Software Configuration Analyst Junior in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Our world is a dynamic place, more so today than ever before. Come join us on Special Programs as we partner with the U.S. intelligence community to navigate the ever-changing global landscape. If you love all things space and get excited about the prospect of building premiere spacecraft for our customers, then Special Programs is the place for you to make a difference. Do what matters.
• In this position you will be involved in developing and maintaining software configuration management tools which will support configuration identification, control, reporting, and delivery of both internally developed and externally purchased commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) software products.
• You will perform configuration management and release engineering tasks to ensure new software product operating parameters are documented, comply with standard hardware configurations, and are logistically sustainable.
• Designs, develops, automates, and maintains productivity tools using programming, database or scripting languages to improve software modeling and development. Designs and implements build procedures that are used to support software product development and use.
• In this position you develop software configuration standards and policies for company-wide use. The selected candidate will be required to train software developers in the use of configuration management tools and the implementation of software quality standards.
• You will Maintain the Software Configuration Management System including collection or distribution of code documentation, problem report and change request processing, software build documents, and delivery of software products to operational environments. You will Implement long term organizational objectives for software process improvement (e.g., SEI CMM), compliance with ISO 9000 standards, and software code reuse.
Lockheed Martin Space Systems offers a total compensation package from competitive wages, on-site medical care, 25 three day weekends, and healthy living incentives just to name a few reasons to join Lockheed Martin Space Systems.
*This position is a junior level 2+ years or early career
Desired Skills: Familiarity with development/SCM tools Git/GitLab, PERL, Python and/or shell scripting skills; Software Lifecycle Knowledge; Software Configuration Management and associated tools experience; Software Build experience.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.