Lockheed Martin Financial Analyst in Littleton, Colorado
Description: This Financial Analyst will perform Earned Value Management Support and Analysis to Control Account Managers (CAMs) on the GOES-R Spacecraft Program.
- Supports Customer Financial Report preparation and submittal.
- Assists in the preparation of Monthly Business Reviews.
- Provides analysis as required to support both internal and external customer questions related to Earned Value Management and reporting.
- Performs ad-hoc Financial Analysis as required.
Desired Skills: - FP&A experience and familiarity with Hyperion tool.
- Experience with Government Contracts.
- Earned Value Management and Cobra tool experience.
- Leadership capability.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.