Hilton Guest Services Agent(FO) in Lijiang, China
A Guest Services Agent with Hilton Garden Inn and Suites engages with our Guests throughout the entire hospitality experience. From check-in to check-out, a Guest Services Agent is always prepared to respond to Guest requests at concierge, as a host, or during promotional activities.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
Hilton Garden Inn™ is the award-winning, upscale, yet affordable, hotel brand. We continually strive to ensure today's busy travelers have everything they need to be the most productive on the road, no matter the occasion. With high levels of service and amenities usually only found in pricier hotels, guests count on us to help them be successful when they're on the road.
If you know what it feels like to succeed and you can perform on an award-winning team, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Garden Inn™. Because it’s with the Hilton Garden Inn™ where we speak success and where our Guests succeed.
What will I be doing?
As a Guest Service Agent, you will serve on the Front Office Team which is the main connection between the Guest, the hotel, and the various hotel departments. A Guest Service Agent truly influences the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, are responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Welcome and fulfill the check-in process for Guests and group arrivals
- Complete the check-out process for departing guests using the hotel systems
- Manage, effectively and efficiently, Guest requests, inquiries, and complaints
- Maintain current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and special promotional offers, as well as daily VIP and special events
- Maximize sales revenues through up-selling and marketing programs
- Perform general incoming communication duties, including taking reservations via telephone and electronic registration systems
What are we looking for?
Guest Service Agents serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Calm, efficient, and organized with great attention to detail
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a positive attitude when working with a Guest
- Computer literate and able to navigate through Company systems
- Professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
- Front Office/Concierge experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or entertainment sectors
- Conflict resolution experience
- Cash handling experience
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Garden Inn™ --- where we speak success.
Hundreds of locations, with over tens of thousands of roomsNumerous projects in development, worldwideHerman Miller Mirra® desk chairs complement our stylish work areas
Sleep deep with the Garden Sleep System® bed
Fitness Centers featuring Precor® training equipment
Hilton Garden Inn has consistently been recognized as the Best Mid-Scale, Full Service brand in key consumer awards
Job: Guest Services/Operations
Title: Guest Services Agent(FO)
Requisition ID: HOT01IDL