Wynn Las Vegas Analyst Casino Marketing in Las Vegas, Nevada
Wynn Resorts is the recipient of more Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Awards than any other independent hotel company in the world. Wynn Las Vegas opened on April 28, 2005 and was once again named the best resort in Nevada on Condé Nast Traveler’s2018 “Gold List,” a title received for the tenth time. Wynn and Encore Las Vegas feature two luxury hotel towers with a total of 4,750 spacious hotel rooms, suites and villas, approximately 192,000 square feet of casino space, 21 dining experiences featuring signature chefs and 11 bars, two award-winning spas, approximately 290,000 square feet of meeting and convention space, approximately 103,000 square feet of retail space as well as three nightclubs, a beach club and recreation and leisure facilities. In addition to two luxury retail esplanades, a Strip-front expansion, Wynn Plaza, is currently under construction and is scheduled to be completed by the third quarter of 2018.
This position reports to the Director of Casino Database and Event Marketing. Casino Database and Event Marketing is responsible for driving income primarily through the planning and implementation of promotional efforts, supporting the casino with marketing administration and fulfillment, and generating analyses to improve the company's marketing efforts with respect to Special Events.
- To support the Casino Database and Event Marketing Department in the areas of planning, budgeting, performance analysis, reporting, vendor coordination, data modeling, revenue enhancement & data mining with respect to casino marketing.
- Present information to senior staff and to provide strategy recommendations based upon analysis.
- Ad-hoc analysis or projects as requested.
- Prepare technical and innovative solutions that allow for smoother and more efficient operations during the day of the casino event.
- Proven ability to work independently with little supervision in a fast paced environment.
- All other duties assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in marketing, finance, or another business related field).
- At least three years in gaming or event marketing role preferred.
- Minimum computer skills required include proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Comfort level with Access, SQL Server and Teradata SQL preferred with strong analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Must be articulate, organized and proactive, with proven success working under tight deadlines.
- Must be 21 years or older.
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Job Type: Hospitality - Hotel
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 3/10/2018