AWH Lake Placid Hotels, LLC & Spire Hospitality, LLC Night Cleaner - High Peaks Resort - Lake Placid, NY in Lake Placid, New York
Position Purpose: sanitation of the restaurant and other kitchen areas as assigned, as well as restrooms. Performs duties in a conscientious, company-oriented manner, insuring customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of Dancing Bears Restaurant including floors, furniture and restrooms
- Responsible for the cleanliness and organization of the dish area and equipment, before, during and after shift
- Removes, washes and returns floor mats to their proper areas
- Empties kitchen trash cans into outside bins, checking contents for tableware and kitchen utensils
- Maintains the kitchen floor, keeping it clean, dry and free from obstructions
- Breaks down all boxes from deliveries and puts them into outside trash bins
- Ensures cleanliness of staff facilities.
This is an overnight position.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Manual dexterity
- Physical strength and stamina. Able to lift 50 pounds
- Must practice proper personal hygiene and adhere to dress requirements
Education: Any combination of education training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and ability.
Experience: No prior experience required. Prior hospitality experience preferred.
Licenses or certificates: Ability to obtain any government required licenses or certificates. CPR Certification and/or First Aid training preferred.
Grooming: All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available).
We are an affirmative action employer.
Medical, dental, vision and 401K for full time employees
EEO/ Employer AA/V/D