Collabera Network Service Engineer in Lake Forest, California
Network Service Engineer
Location:Lake Forest, CaliforniaUS
Job Title: Network Service Engineer
Job Location: Lake Forest, CA
Job Duration: 12 months
• We are looking for a Network Service Engineer who will be an integral part our global communication network engineering teams.
• The network architected and designed by this team enables clisnt’s on flight communication growth at a large scale and is the IP foundation for our next generation satellite multimedia communication service.
• You are expected to become an SME in the network access control, AAA, traffic shaping knowledge domain.
• You are expected to take part in architect, design, evaluate and test Traffic shaping, access and policy control, Radius, automation script requirement and design, API requirement and design, DNS, Firewall, DDOS, Proxy, Content filter.
• You will create evaluation and test plan, and configuration standard document. You are expected to provide tier-4 escalation support to operation teams.
• You are also expected to collaborate with operation teams to make sure related standards and procedures are followed.
Skills and Qualifications:
• More than 5 years of experience in network systems engineering design, and implementation as applied to complex computing systems
• More than 2 years of restful API development or Python automation scripting experience.
• Strong knowledge and working experience in AAA, TACAC+, Radius, access control, DPI, policy control, content filter, traffic shape and policy enforcement
• Solid TCP/IP knowledge, understand well-known consumer and social media applications traffic pattern and transactions, deep understanding http, https, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, and P2P protocols, etc.
• Unix/Linux system administrator or engineering experience
• Knowledge or experience of Sandvine PTS design, deployment, operation, SandScript a plus
• Knowledge and experience of Ansible a plus
DNS, MS Access, Automation, Firewall, Python, Engineering, Linux, TCP/IP, Multimedia, UNIX, Systems Engineering