Honeywell Certification Engineer - Kuwait in Kuwait, Kuwait
Certification Engineer - Kuwait
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Certification Engineer in Honeywell Kuwait will be supporting in driving business improvement potential to be addressed with business by engineering activities, and working on the regulation in favor of Honeywell products.
- Carries out work on certification of products required by the business.
- Preparation of Applications for certification of the products in accordance with established rules.
- Discusses with authorities the terms of certification, the certification scheme, the procedure for preparing the necessary technical documents.
- Provides the provision of technical documents and product samples; prepares documents for transfer to the certification body.
To participate product testing activities for the assessment of production, participates in the drafting of evaluation reports.
25 Educate team on guidelines and documentation
25 Provide guidance on completing Federal forms
25 Interface between Unit Leaders and Administrators
25 Standardize and simplify processes
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- An Arabic speaker is imperative to this role
- Knowledge ofTechnical regulations
- Expert knowledge of Legal and regulatory acts, other guidance of the conformity of products
- Experience in obtaining documents on compliance issued in Kuwait - certificates of conformity, notifications, pattern approval, Register approvals
- Relevant work experience within a similar filed in Kuwait
- Knowledge of the authorities and technical regulation institutes in Kuwait
- Some experience working with the Federal Authorities
- Sufficient technical knowledge, training, skill, and experience
- Excellent English language skills required and excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Must be self-directing and willing to work with various internal and global groups
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills required
Good communication skills
Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD28412
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Al Nakib Bldg, Abu Bakr Al-Sadeeq St, PO. Box 20825, Kuwait, KWT 13069 KWT
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.