UBS Financial Services Operational Risk Business Analyst - Change Projects in Kraków, Poland
Are you a stickler for getting things right? Do you know how to solve problems? We are looking for someone like this who can help us:
– drive and coordinate the delivery of IT and process changes in Risk Control area.
– understand, analyze and document business cases and requirements
– identify, assess and implement solutions
– provide strategic view on the design and project planning
– identify opportunities for IT and process improvements
– assist IT and business in defining test cases and acceptance criteria
– facilitate and support the transition of Change Program into run-the-bank.
The business analyst will work closely with the project team members assisting with requirements analysis, process modeling, project assessment and benefits measurement in order to successfully transform the business services.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Risk Change Architecture & Analysis Team in Krakow/Zabierzów. We support the delivery of Change-the-Bank projects. As a part of this team you would act as the essential conduit between business stakeholders in Risk and the IT delivery functions, at various levels of seniority and across geographical locales.
Your experience and skills:
• a degree in business administration, banking and finance, economics, engineering or similar subject
• 1+ years business analysis experience in the financial industry, ideally relating to the area of Compliance and/or Operational Risk
• the ability to work with data from various sources and make sound conclusions
• knowledge of SQL, Microsoft Office tools and reporting tools such as Business Objects/Tableau/Microstrategy
• client orientated and are able to build collaborative relationships
• good at analysing and implementing your problem solving skills (you know how to figure things out)
• able to focus on details and quality
• fluent in English and preferably German too
• an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
• a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 159329BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Operational Risk Business Analyst - Change Projects
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Risk