SMG Wait Staff in Kissimmee, Florida
SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has an excellent and immediate opening for a Wait Staff on a part-time on-call for SMG/Osceola Heritage Park. To work both Banquet and Restaurant Functions within the Catering Department to include, Suite Attendant, Reception Events, Cart Service and any other function serving food and beverage items.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Required to read, understand and continually follow the Savor Catering/Osceola Banquet Training Guide;
- Obtain Safe Staff training within 90 days of employment;
- Fulfill the service per each Banquet Event Order (BEO);
- Assist with set up and organization of catered event;
- Serve food and beverage at events; provide excellent customer service;
- Must be able to adhere to and enforce all policies and procedures of the company including alcohol and uniform policy;
- Attention to detail and consistency in every aspect of service is a must;
- Assist with break down and cleanup of catered event;
- Maintain all Banquet equipment cleanliness;
- Hands-on with all aspects of the Banquet Server duties;
- Other duties as assigned.
No supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Experience in the food service industry;
- One plus years of wait staff experience;
Skills and Abilities
- Some knowledge of the food and beverage industry is a plus;
- Ability to undertake and complete multiple tasks;
- Ability to work independently or as a team;
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions;
- Fluency in English both verbal and written; bilingual a plus;
- Excellent communication and people person skills;
- Clean professional appearance;
Microsoft Word and Outlook
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to withstand loud concert type setting at times;
- Must be able to work outdoor events;
- Must be flexible with hours, long hours when required (days, nights, week-ends, holidays);
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Note: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Apply at: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1152751&d=ExternalCareerSite&r=5000413053606#/
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact 321-697-3333.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled