Gateway Community Industries Vice President of Residential and Therapeutic Services in Kingston, New York
The Vice President of Residential and Therapeutic Services is a critical member of the executive team. The VP is responsible for leading, developing and continuously improving the performance of GCI, Inc.’s Residential and Therapeutic Programs. The VP functions as an expert in all residential and therapeutic matters and ensures quality services are implemented.
- Be a strategic leader and visionary for the advancement of the department and agency
- Function as a member of the Executive Team and participate in management meetings.
- Continually develop self as an expert in Residential Services and Therapeutic evidence based practices. Scan the external and internal environment for information which enhances the provisions of all services. Assess the needs of the service based on current information.
- Plan, develop, evaluate and improve the Residential and Therapeutic programs.
- Make recommendations for programmatic expansion or rightsizing opportunities.
- Responsible for the oversight of the financial performance and viability of each program and its budget.
Education: Master’s Degree in Rehabilitation Counseling or related field
Experience: Five (5) years’ experience in human services inclusive of two (2) years’ progressive management experience
Licenses / Certifications: LMSW preferred. Function as a Qualified Mental Health Professional/Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professional (QMHP/QIDP).
- Experience in psychiatric rehabilitation
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/IWD/Protected Veterans