Ingersoll Rand Analyst-IT Business Applications in Karnataka, India
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
- Work with internal application owners in the business and IT to create documentation around existing applications that will aide in the operational use of the application by its users.
- Perform initial triage on problem tickets submitted by end users in a range of applications that support business processes.
- Identify opportunities to improve existing processes and application flows to positively impact end user usability and deliver better business outcomes.
- Work with software development team to help troubleshoot functional problems with applications and help determine corrective actions.
- Work application end users to gain an enriched understanding of problem tickets and determine how to recreate problems.
- Willing to work in US overlapping hours and coordinate with US counterparts
- Enthusiastically learn new technologies and adaptable to new technologies as required.
- 3-5 years’ experience with performing systems analysis and root cause analysis.
- Experience with software development processes and proficient with key concepts in web applications.
- Ability to deep dive problems and get to the heart of a problem while holding multiple complex dependencies in mind.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Viso and similar process modeling tools
- Proficiency with ticket management and problem resolution processes
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Karnataka-India
Job: Information Technology
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Mar 10, 2018, 12:53:09 AM