Infosys Public Services Inc Technology Lead - US - 36467BR in Jersey City, New Jersey
|Technology Lead - US|
|Java EE , J2EE |
SOA and Webservices ,
|New Jersey |
|Jersey City, NJ |
New York, NY
| Infosys - FSNSO - Technology Lead - .Net Full Stack, C#, AzureInfosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow's EnterpriseIn the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. Location for this position is New York, NY / Jersey City, NJ U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.Desired Skills & Experience|
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 4 years of experience with information technologyPreferred
* At least 4 years of experience in .Net Full Stack and C#
* At least 4 years of experience in Azure
* At least 2 years of experience in project execution and Application migration to cloud
* At least 2 years of experience in SQL/UNIX / AIX / Linux, Unix Shell scripting.
* Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
* Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
* Analytical and Communication skills.
* Planning and Co-ordination skills.
* Experience with project management.The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements. About Us
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Infosys Public Services is an Equal opportunity