Citi Operational Risk Officer- CBORC in Jacksonville, Florida
Primary Location: United States,Florida,Jacksonville
Other Location: United States,Delaware,Wilmington; United States,Texas,Irving
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Risk Management
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 18059337
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition at http://www.citigroup.com/citi/about/mission-and-value-proposition.html explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards at http://www.citigroup.com/citi/about/leadership-standards.html explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The primary responsibilities of the “Operational Risk Senior Manager” are:
• To strengthen the implementation of `Operational Risk Framework' for NA Cards, specifically related to governance of KI (Key Indicators).
• To support Monthly Key Indicator Forum, Contact KI data provider and KI owner to collect KI data and KI breach details when necessary.
• To ensure data integrity and maintain data tracker for all KIs. Consolidate data between KI tracking systems (KRICIT and CitiRisk) to ensure data integrity and consistency.
• Compile critical data elements and conduct in-depth analysis that leads to the recommendation of what the key risks are for the business. Prepare presentations that clearly illustrate the findings that the analysis and data supports
• To partner and collaborate with Business and Functional peers, as well as all support/partner organizations such as Independent Operational Risk Management, Legal, Compliance and Internal Audit (IA) to leverage best practices and establish effective routines and communication vehicles for risk identification, assessment, monitoring and mitigation processes.
• Support efforts to perform independent review of key business activities including; business projects and significant business processes.
• Work cross functionally across businesses and functional organizations at senior levels to adopt and champion best practices related to control design and oversight within In-Business Controls.
Bachelor's degree required.
• A minimum of five years' experience in Credit Cards businesses; including Operational Risk Management, Risk Management, Audit, Compliance or other Control positions.
• Intermediate skills in Microsoft applications a must. Expert in Excel or Access a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to influence a group of diverse stakeholders and drive accountability and ownership with key Business partners and process owners.
• Can clearly articulate the processes supporting a business unit's function, controls, business priorities, impact on financial reporting, issues and risks associated with various technology platforms; can identify gaps and pro-actively help develop solutions.
• Strong analytical skills applicable across different functions, products and portfolios.
• Demonstrated relationship management skills with ability to deepen relationships and build partnerships across business units and key functional support areas.
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.