Lockheed Martin Electronics Engineer in Huntsville, Alabama
Description: Under the general supervision of senior personnel, research, design, develop, document, test and maintain electronic assemblies and systems from concept definition through production. Design analog and digital electronic circuits, circuit cards and assemblies for custom applications. Specify, coordinate and review both COTS and vendor generated electronic system development products and data packages, conduct product evaluations and support source selection decisions. Support electrical/electronic system troubleshooting exercises to include causal analysis and corrective action implementation. Liaison to Software, Systems, Manufacturing and Test Engineering during all phases of product development. Participate in electronic trade studies of alternate product design solutions and specify the design and fabrication of test control apparatuses and interface equipment for use in component level design verification, product acceptance, ESS and qualification testing.
*Must have an active INTERIM SECRET or higher Clearance to be considered for this role.
*This position requires special access to support the program and requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen
******This position is contingent upon program award expected April 2018.
Desired Skills: * Ability to interpret and create electrical schematics.
* Basic understanding of analog and digital circuit design.
* Experience and missile/aerospace related education/background.
* System performance monitoring and evaluation experience.
* Electrical troubleshooting skills.
* Experience with Test and Measurement Equipment;
* Mentor Graphics, ORCAD, Zuken or comparable drawing package.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
* Bachelors in Electrical/Electronic Engineering other related program degree from an accredited college/university.
* Experience or coursework reading and interpreting electrical schematic diagrams
* Experience or coursework with electronic test equipment (o-scopes, analyzers, mulit-meters, etc)
* Experience or coursework in cable and/or circuit board design
* Must have an active INTERIM SECRET or higher Clearance to be considered for this role.
* This position requires special access to support the program and requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.