Kettering Medical Center Physician Assistant or Advanced Practice Nurse - Huber Heights Primary Care in Huber Heights, Ohio
Nurse Practitioner (NP) will provide primary care with the collaboration/ supervision of a physician. The NP will be responsible for a regularly appointed clinic, compatible with workload and, in addition, provide immediate evaluation and management of emergent problems as they occur. More specifically the duties include:
Provide immediate evaluation and management of emergent problems
Collect & record medical history
Perform general physical exams
Function as primary care manager for a schedule of patients
Examination, interpretation and implementation of treatment plans
Participate in quality assessment and improvement activities
Assist in internal quality control audits
This position is part of the Kettering Physician Network team. Kettering Physician Network is an elite multi-specialty physician group, representing more than 480 physicians and Advanced Practice Providers who offer exceptional health services in an extensive range of medical specialties in more than 175 convenient locations serving Greater Dayton and Cincinnati. Kettering Physician Network is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kettering Health Network.
Masters Degree required - National Board Certification for Nurse Practitioners.
Knowledge, Abilities and Experience:
• Patient, courteous, and tactful
• Ability to communicate and relate well with staff, physician(s) and the public.
• Must have awareness of patient confidentiality and be able to follow directions well from physician(s) and work autonomously with little direction.
• Demonstrates positive interpersonal relations and critical analysis skills
• Demonstrates ability to function under stress; ability to multi-task
• Maintains competencies and skills of specialty area of practice
Current CPR and ACLS preferred
2 years expierence Internal medicine
Requisition Number: 2017-8155
Shift: First Shift
Shift Time: Days
External Company URL: http://www.ketteringhealth.org/
Street: 8701 Old Troy Pike