Rose International INC Claims Analyst in Horsham, Pennsylvania
Position Title: Claims Analyst
Position Number: 297932
Location: Horsham, PA
Desired Skill Set:
Insurance, Medical Terminology, Underwriting
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
JOB TITLE: Claims Processor – Intermediate
JOB ID: 50435
DURATION: ASAP – 1/18/2019
HOURS: 8 am – 4:30 pm CST
LOCATION: Horsham, PA 19044
Candidates MUST have medical underwriting experience!
• Insurance Solutions provides Medicare Supplement and Hospital Indemnity insurance to AARP members.
• The Medicare Supplement plans offered by Insurance Solutions require some medical underwriting to establish plan eligibility and premium rates.
• We are currently looking for temporary medical underwriters to underwrite enrollment applications during peak periods.
• Evaluate enrollment applications, pharmacy data, and conduct telephonic underwriting investigations with applicants. Request additional medical information when needed, and accurately apply medical underwriting guidelines to determine plan eligibility and premium rates.
• High School graduate or GED equivalent.
• Proficiency with medical terminology.
• General knowledge of chronic medical conditions.
• Meet and maintain quality and productivity expectations.
• Strong customer service and telephone skills
• Strong attention to detail.
• Proficient with Windows PC applications, with the ability to learn new computer system applications
• Experience completing work within multiple system windows, open and running would be a plus
• Prior underwriting experience and experience working in an insurance environment is strongly preferred.
• Candidates need to be able to work within the operating hours of 8 am – 4:30 pm CT.
• Candidates will be required to work some overtime during peak periods.
• Candidate may be required to work weekends, and holidays during the period between November and January.
• Candidates must be present every day during the six to eight week training class.
• No requests for time off can be honored during these months.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)