Honeywell Inspector - Level 1 in Hlubocky, Czech Republic
Inspector - Level 1
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Provide Quality Control Inspection support for Honeywell [insert business group or function] while partnering with manufacturing teams and leaders. You will ensure that quality in being maintained in all factors involved in production.
Be part of the Quality Control team that provides their expertise and ensures that the customer receives products that meet their expectations
Drive continuous improvements in support of Honeywell Quality Control Inspection and Honeywell Operating System
Recommend and implement improvements that help deliver the best timely solutions resulting in the highest level of customer satisfaction
50 Monitor and verify quality
25 Record observations
25 Improve quality practices
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of labeling requirements
- Knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures in quality control inspection field
- Good analytical and creative problem solving skill
- Ability to use tools and techniques to perform tests
- Ability to liftup to [insert weight]
- Proactively and clearly communicate important, comprehensive, and specific information that others need
- Ability to read technical data and specifications
Nonexempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Rotating Shift
- Job ID: HRD40150
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Nadrazni 400, Hlubocky, OC 78365 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.