Yoh Services LLC Customer Service Representative in Henrietta, New York
Yoh has a contract opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join our client in Rochester, NY
***THIS POSITION REQUIRES APPROX 5 HOURS OF OT EACH WEEK***
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Responsible for providing after the sale support, within the Product Service Department, pertaining to standard warranty repairs, extended warranty repairs, spares request, rectifying short shipments and meeting contract requirements.
Prioritizes and coordinates repair activity based on customer needs.
* Interacts directly with customers in regards to RMA inquiries, Repair Estimates, Repair Quotes, Contract requirements, Importing/Exporting compliance and on-time delivery schedule.
* Works closely with internal departments such as: Export Compliance, Program Management, Planning, Shipping, Finance and Purchasing.
* Interprets government contracts and purchase orders for compliance and requirements and is responsible for accurate translation to sales order.
* Performs basic administrative tasks such as answering customer phone calls
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE
* Technical aptitude
* Strong Customer Service Skills
* Excellent communication- both verbal and written
* Strong organization and attention to detail required
* Ability to prioritize
* Previous call center experience
* BACHELOR'S DEGREE WITH 0 TO 2 YEARS OF PRIOR RELATED EXPERIENCE -OR-
* 2 YEARS POST-SECONDARY/ ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE AND A MINIMUM OF 4 YEARS OF PRIOR RELATED EXPERIENCE.
PREFERRED ADDITIONAL SKILLS
* Troubleshooting experience preferred
OPPORTUNITY IS CALLING, APPLY NOW!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Employer's Job# 213282
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.