BNB Bank Commercial Loan Administrator (Temporary) in Hauppauge, New York
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the workflow of approved commercial loans in the pipeline to ensure timely closing of all new and renewal loan requests.
- Responsible for the processing and documentation of the smaller and less complex commercial loans in the portfolio.
- Liaise between underwriters, attorneys, customers, and Loan Officers in order to process all commercial loans, including renewals and extensions, from receipt of credit approval through booking.
- Assimilate information necessary to properly document loans in accordance with the credit structure, borrower and collateral type.
- Ensure timely and thorough completion of pre-closing review of assigned loans.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and bank policy.
- Maintain professional relationship and communication with Loan Officers, attorneys, customers and all outside entities involved in the loan process.
- Handle all customer inquiries related to commercial loans in process.
- Process Loan Disbursement requests for loan closings.
- Perform projects and other duties as assigned.
To be considered:
- Minimum of 1-3 years relative business experience.
- Ability to interact with a diverse group of people with tact and professionalism.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal required assistance from supervisors.
- Highly motivated and flexible.
- Must possess the ability to work under pressure.
- Basic PC, Network, Microsoft Office Suite and Loan Document Prep systems.
- Working knowledge of applicable aspects of regulations as documented on the compliance chart.
- Must comply with all state and federal regulations.
Who we are:
BNB BankHeadquartered in Suffolk County, New York, BNBhas been meeting the needs of Long Island businesses and families since 1910. Now more than 100 years later, our commitment to the tenets of community banking remain as strong as ever: We develop long-term relationships with local customers, offering banking knowledge and an understanding of the local marketplace while taking an active role in making the towns and villages we serve better places to live and work.
AtBNB Bankwe take a proactive role in our communities to help make them better places to live and work. We are committed to helping employees grow; we offer endless opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Many Success Stories. One Bank.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity