The KeyW Corporation Jr. Systems Administrator in Hanover, Maryland
• Experience with languages i.e., Python, Golang, Ruby
• Working knowledge of NetApp storage appliances within a multisite implementation
• Working knowledge of deploying and maintaining system within a utility cloud environments
• Working knowledge or maintaining Openstack, AWS and VMware utility clouds
• Working knowledge of TLC Certs/PKI
• Strong CentOS 7+ and Ubuntu experience within a secure environment
• Experience working with in a multiple vendor environment i.e., HP, IBM, Dell, SuperMicro, SGI
• Experience creating and maintaining a DevOps environment utilizing Git, Ansible and open source CI tools
• Ability to work with team to determine and implement all system security requirements
• Experience dealing with TCP/IP stack, HTTPS, SSH/SFTP, IPtables, Firewalld
• Scripting experience in common scripting languages, i.e., Bash
• Ability to support and work with a software development team
Educational Requirement: B.S. in technical field
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
About the Organization
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
# of Openings 1
Posted Date System Administration
Default: Location : Location US-MD-Hanover
Job Locations US-MD-Hanover