Contract Transport Services CDL Truck Driving Jobs in Green Bay, WI in Green Bay, Wisconsin
CDL Truck Driving Jobs in Green Bay, WI
Scroll down for current CTS job openings and salaries in the Green Bay area.
Green Bay Truck Driver Salary:
Salary is dependent on position, see below for more info.
Green Bay Job Description
CDL Class A- Truck Driver The CTS Green Bay hub is seeking Green Bay area truck drivers to fill current job openings. CTS truck drivers enjoy spending time at home each day. If this is something you get on board with, apply for one of our truck driving positions today. CTS has a commitment to offering truck driving jobs that promote driver satisfaction and allow drivers to work close to home. CTS offers its drivers a comprehensive benefits package that takes care of you personally and professionally. If you are interested in these Green Bay positions please apply online or call 920-461-1577.
Job Shifts and Position Openings
- 1st and 2nd shift positions working 12 hour shifts with designated, assigned start times and daily or nightly home time. In 2017, CTS drivers in these positions made an average of $59K.
- Positions working a rotating work schedule of 4 days on 4 days off and nightly home time. In 2014, CTS drivers in these positions made $41-45K.
- Positions where you can choose to stay out 1, 2, or 3 nights per week. In 2014, CTS drivers in these positions made $60K+.
Job Benefits in Green Bay, WI
- Medical insurance
- Dental and Vision plan
- Mileage pay, with a premium for shorter loads
- Performance Pay Plan
- Driver Referral Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) with 3% company contribution, regardless of employee contribution amount
- Paid vacation and holidays
Job Responsibilities in Green Bay, WI
As a CTS CDL truck driver, you will be responsible for safely operating Class A tractor/trailer combination vehicles and serve customers in Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Michigan and Iowa. You will be expected to pick up and deliver freight and provide professional service that meets or exceeds company and customer expectations.
- Completing truck driving trips within 250 miles of assigned park location
- Prioritizing time to complete deliveries daily within assigned shift
- Using on-board computer system to validate deliveries and maintain electronic logs
Job Requirements in Green Bay, WI
As a CTS CDL truck driver, you are required to hold a Class A CDL license and be able to safely operate tractor trailer combination vehicles in accordance with DOT regulations and company policies.
Additional requirements include:
- Current DOT Medical Certificate or ability to obtain one
- 1 year or 100,000 miles of tractor/trailer experience
- Recent graduate of approved CDL Driver Training School
Get time at home without sacrificing earnings with CTS truck driving jobs!