University of North Texas Health Science Center Foundation Relations Specialist in Fort Worth, Texas
The Office of Institutional Advancement works through various channels to develop relationships and secure philanthropic funding which supports the mission and vision of the UNT Health Science Center.
The Office of Institutional Advancement at the University of North Texas Health Science Center is seeking to hire a Foundation Relations Specialist to join our team.
Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Identify potential private foundation prospects with potential to support research priorities and programs of the Health Science Center.
- Provide administrative support by maintaining submission schedules and reporting deadline calendars.
- Assist and participate in external meetings and site visits.
- Write, review and edit LOIs, proposals including budgets and attachments.
- Assist in donor stewardship plans.
- Accurate donor information database entry.
- Assist in creating and strengthening cross-campus relationships.
The University of North Texas System and its component institutions are committed to equal opportunity and comply with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. The University of North Texas System and its component institutions do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, and employment practices.
The successful candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; and a minimum of three (3) years of successful grant writing experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities are required:
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Able to prioritize to meet deadlines
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Applicants must submit a resume, a cover letter and three writing samples with their online application.
Requisition Number: 5800
Job Title: Foundation Relations Specialist Foundation Relation Specialist
Quick Link: www.unthscjobs.com/applicants/Central?quickFind=61165
Pay Rate: Salary commensurate with experience
Pay Basis: Monthly
Job Type: Full-Time
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
Application Types Accepted: Main Form
Occupational Exposure to HIV/HBV?: No
Occupational Exposure to Hazardous Chemicals?: No
Occupational Exposure to Tuberculosis?: No
Security Sensitive?: Yes
Require a valid Texas Driver's License?: No
Require a certification?: No
Official Job Title: Foundation Relation Specialist
Job Open Date: 09-21-2018
Job Close Date: Open Until Filled
Job Category: Professions
Department: Institutional Advancement - 383000