SEI, Inc. Security Temp Armed Security Officer - $1,500/week (Birmingham) in Florida Panhandle, Florida
Temp Armed Security Officer - $1,500/week
Florida Panhandle, FL, United States of America
Security Engineers currently has openings for ‘elite’ armed officers to provide temporary hurricane relief in southern Alabama & Florida Panhandle. $1,500/week plus room and rental car.
• Armed Security Officers: Starts at $1,500/week (12 on/12 off)
• Rental car provided as well as hotel room. Also receive a $35/day per diem.
- Military and/or Law Enforcement background (3+ years combined).
A 4-year college degree may substitute for 1-year work experience
- Pass drug screen
Please visit the follow web link to learn more about our company.
Job Skills / Requirements
Safeguard personnel by strictly enforcing access control procedures; verify every badge issued and ensure proper escort before allowing anyone to enter.
Cameras monitor all entrances, officers provide physical presence to ensure no unauthorized access.
Every Officer is charged to safeguard against espionage, sabotage, damage and/or theft of client property and/or data;
Access Control provides assistance to visitors and guests authorized to enter the property;
Take photos as needed
Print and issue temporary badges
Ensure proper escort of all visitors and guests
Control Room Officer monitors cameras and responds to alarms throughout the property.
Report writing is critical and attention to detail is a priority
Every officer is highly trained and equipped to deal with and manage potentially hostile situations in the workplace; responding to emergencies and alarms.
SEI provides specialized training in every aspect of hostile workplace situations.
Red Team evaluations regularly ‘test’ officers on assigned duties to enhance duty readiness.
Table Top exercises and live drills ensure officers not only KNOW their duty, but have practiced it to ensure readiness.
Computer literate. Every officer completes reports and documentation in a centralized database using client-provided software, generates and prints badges, etc.
Mature judgement and the ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately.
Attention to detail and punctuality are essential to success.
Certifications Required: (provided by Security Engineers, Inc.)
- Subject Control Spray - Attend state mandated class room instruction, including exposure.
*Anyone previously certified/exposed to Freeze +P can provide documentation and we SEI will waive the exposure portion of the course.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or equivalent
Certification Requirements (Any)
Alabama Security Regulatory Board License
Florida Armed Security Guard
Alabama Class "B" Commercial License, with Passenger Endorsement & Air Brakes
Additional Information / Benefits
SEI will use an overall composite fitness score and minimum scores per component based on aerobic fitness, body composition and muscular fitness components to determine overall fitness. The assessment components are comprised of the following:
1) Body composition evaluated by abdominal circumference measurements
2) Aerobic component evaluated by the 1.5-mile timed run (graduated scale for gender and age)
• 30 – 39-year-old male: 9:34 – 13:14 minutes
• 30 – 39-year-old female: 10:51 – 15:20 minutes
3) Muscular fitness component evaluated by the number of push-up and sit-ups completed within one minute
• 30 – 39-year-old male: 36 – 47 pushups AND 40 – 54 sit-ups
• 30 – 39-year-old female: 20 – 46 pushups AND 33 – 45 sit-ups
• Any candidate not medically cleared to complete the 1.5-mile run will be assessed through an alternative aerobic test consisting of a 2-kilometer walk.
• All components of the fitness assessment must be completed within a three-hour window on the same day and up to two attempts within 90days.
• The muscular fitness components (push-ups and sit-ups) may be accomplished before or after the 1.5-mile run / 2.0-mile walk.
Candidates will be assessed using age and gender-specific composite scores based on the following maximum component scores:
• 60 points for aerobic,
• 20 points for body composition,
• 10 points for push-up
• 10 points for sit-ups.
The following grade will be the determining criteria for this qualification:
Excellent: Composite score equal to or greater than 90 with all minimum components met.
Satisfactory: Composite score of 75 - 89.99 with all minimum components met.
Unsatisfactory: Composite score less than 75 and/or one or more minimum components not met
Screening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, N/A, Finger Printing
This is a Temporary / Seasonal position
1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends, temporary 12 on/12 off.