SSM Health Environmental Services Aide - Housekeeping - St. Clare, Fenton in Fenton, Missouri
Under general supervision, performs aseptic cleaning associated with patient care units, ancillary areas, and administrative offices. Supports care delivery on patient units by maintaining sanitation standards and providing customer service.
- Develops exceptional patient satisfaction by consistently using established aseptic cleaning protocol and seeks to determine additional patient/customer needs to fulfill that demand.
- Promotes exceptional safety by appropriately marking the work area with safety signage and using designating chemicals for proper cleaning.
- Ensures exceptional clinical/service outcomes by observing and utilizing prescribed sanitizing protocol and employing meticulous hand hygiene practices.
- Enhances exceptional employee satisfaction by recognizing colleagues as co-workers and being sensitive to respect of others. Fosters an attitude of reconciliation and cooperation between shifts and departments.
- Contributes to exceptional physician satisfaction by developing positive relationships with nursing and ancillary units.
- Produces exceptional financial performance by completing all tasks during the assigned shift time and practicing stewardship of productive time.
- Improves exceptional growth by contributing to team building and collaborating with co-workers to affect efficiency and economy of force.
*SSM Health will implement a new minimum wage of $11 per hour throughout its four-state system which took effect in January 2017. This job is one impacted by this increase. Learn more here *
*Please note this is not an application for an open position. If you meet the basic qualifications for the role, a recruiter may be in touch by phone or email to ask you to complete the next step of the process to be considered for a job opportunity.*
Req ID: 17009597
Primary Location: Missouri-Fenton-SSM Health St. Clare Hospital – Fenton
SSM Health St. Clare Hospital – Fenton (0113) 1055 Bowles Avenue Fenton, 63026
Schedule Hours Per Pay Period: 63026
Weekend Rotation: Full Time, Part Time (Benefit Eligible), Part Time (Not Benefit Eligible), PRN, Days, Mid, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Rotating Weekends
Normal work hours: Facility Operations
Job: SSM Health St. Clare Hospital – Fenton
Organization: SSM Health St. Clare Hospital – Fenton
Work Locations: SSM Health St. Clare Hospital – Fenton (0113) 1055 Bowles Avenue Fenton, 63026