Bevilacqua Research Corporation Scientist and Engineer (Analyst) Level 3 in Eglin AFB, Florida
Job Description/Essential Functions:
Bevilacqua Research Corporation (BRC) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned, Small Business based in Huntsville, Alabama**incorporated in 1992. BRC provides “best-value” technical and management solutions to a diverse government and commercial customer base in the following key business areas: test & evaluation, systems analysis & integration, security & intelligence, and R&D.;
This position supports the conduct of Combat Rescue Helicopter (CRH) program development test and evaluation (DT&E;) within the guidelines established in Government approved test procedures, method of test (MOT), and go or no-go criteria.
- Participation in test execution, data collection and reduction, data analysis, assessing systems effectiveness, and test reporting.
- Test support includes recommendation of system performance requirements,development of test objectives, development of test methods and detailed test procedures, development of specification data requirements, identification of instrumentation and test support equipment requirements, development of data collection forms and logs, coordination with test support agencies and ranges, and other test and evaluation (T&E;) planning tasks.
- Develop, maintain, and manage data tools to support the CRH test team.
- Manage databases and analytic functions to ensure robust, secure, and responsive data control capability.
- Work with Test Engineers to create required data products for test reporting.
- Communicate and coordinate efforts across 413 FLTS test planning, execution, and analysis activities.
- Active SECRET clearance is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an applicable discipline and 3-10 years of experience in a relevant field is required. Six years of applicable technical experience may be substituted for the BS Degree (total 9 years) or four years’ experience with an Associate’s Degree (total 7 years).
- This skill level typically performs all functional duties independently.
- Must be a self-motivated expert able to take responsibility for identifying, organizing, coordinating, and executing necessary tasks leading to the successful accomplishment of assigned duties.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of an integrated test team.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications is required. Must be able to effectively communicate orally and possess technical writing skill.
Other Job Information (if applicable):
- Demonstrated experience with any of the following: rotary wing assets, Combat Search and Rescue, or flight test processes and procedures is desired.
- Demonstrated DT&E; experience is desired.
- A strong analytical background and experience with tools such as MATLAB, IADS, ILIAD and the full suite of Microsoft Office Products is highly desired.
Our EEO policy:
Bevilacqua Research Corporation. is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and VEVRAA federal contractor. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Job Code: 17-PTO-039
Location: Eglin AFB, FL
Clearance Required: Secret