Fairmont Senior Sales Manager, Leisure in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Senior Sales Manager
Selling a memorable experience in an authentic location is the essence of a Senior Sales Manager’s role at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. Your professionalism and knowledge of the Hotel will reflect positively in how you present the property. Building strong relationships will create a bond, ensuring your clients will always stay with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts.
A unique blend of contemporary design and urban chic, Fairmont Dubai is an icon in the business heart of the city. Just minutes from Dubai's key attractions, our hotel is linked to the Dubai International Convention Centre. Ten contemporary dining experiences intrigue the palate, our signature Spa and health facilities offer a wealth of amenities, including two terrace sundecks complemented by handcrafted mosaic swimming pools. Fairmont Dubai brings together luxurious surroundings and modern amenities with renowned Fairmont service.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Sales, Corporate & Leisure, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Ensure prompt and courteous service is extended to both internal and external customers
- Ensure the achievement of sales objectives on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Solicit corporate business through action plan preparation and execution
- Establish parameters, quotes, and negotiate prices, confirming by written contracts
- Participate in tradeshows, conventions and promotional events within the hotel and trade related organizations as needed
- Maintain accounts, contacts, activities, and business details within the appropriate software applications
- Work closely with other departments to ensure all details of the contract were delivered and Guests depart satisfied
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports, as required
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous Sales experience required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and/or relevant computer applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Visa Requirements:Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.
APPLY TODAY:Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Fairmont Dubai
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Management / Supervisory
Shift: Day Job
Closing Date: Ongoing
Req ID: DBI02716