Hilton Operational Intern – Front Office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
As a Front Office operational intern, you will undergo a 6 months internship. We offer programs where you can leverage your learning and develop your skills through all aspects of the Front Office department. You are expected to constantly embrace new ideas & display initiative; proactively take additional responsibilities; be the role model & be imparting knowledge to others; create healthy personal relations at all levels and concentrate time and energy to get the best impact to the Hotel and to yourself.
What will it be like to work for Hilton Brand?
The success of Hilton is founded on the reputation of high standards delivered through highly skilled Team Members. We are proud to be globally recognized as an educational company. Our Internships Recruitment is a vital part of our Growth Strategy, as we welcome our future pipeline of Talent & Leaders in the various departments within our hotels and offices around the world.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as an operational intern with Hilton. Because, it’s with Hilton where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
You would be responsible for performing designated jobs in Front Office and learning supportive functions in other operating department in the hotel, continuing efforts to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Perform assigned duties as directed by department manager and direct supervisor.
- Cross-training additional departments, where needed.
- Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships.
What are we looking for?
An Intern serving Hilton Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Willingness to learn
- Passion for excellence in service and team-work
- Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
- Determination to succeedIt would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, days, afternoons and evenings.Required Skills & Qualifications for this Internship:
- Currently studying towards University Degree -preferably in Hospitality field
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and you will be provided with accommodation, meals and Visa. As an employee you will become a member of the Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton and its partners. You will receive full access to the extraordinary Hilton development programs and the best learning platforms which help you to enhance your future Hospitality Career.
We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton.
Job: Guest Services and Front Office
Title: Operational Intern – Front Office
Requisition ID: HOT05M4A