Kratos Technology & Training Solutions Program Manager (Contingent) in Dahlgren, Virginia
Kratos Defense & Rocket Support Services is currently seeking a Program Manager in support of NSWC Dahlgren Division. The successful candidate will plan, direct, coordinate and manage administrative activities associated with effective and efficient execution of the contract. Supervise task managers in the execution of their assigned duties. Review and maintain the quality of the technical work being completed on the contract. Monitor the quality and timeliness of all work products delivered on the contract including task/work planning, control of budget, schedule, and task execution, contract and subcontract management, personnel management and supervision. Produce technical reports on findings, provide system data collection and analysis, and conduct technical documentation reviews. Report critical finds to military and DoD civilian leadership and transition replacement personnel per SOP.
Experience and Skills:
Successful candidate must have:
- Experience on U.S. Navy and Joint Laser/Electro-Optical Systems research and development programs is preferred.
- Demonstrated abilities to interface with the Navy/Marines/Joint to develop and support technical positions, to justify technical recommendations, and to write technical publications.
- Intimate familiarity with lab processes and work flow.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or relevant equivalent technical engineering degree, or equivalent professional experience performing in a technically relevant engineering field.
- Ten (10) years of experience managing scientific or engineering projects similar to what is described in the statement of work. Experience includes planning, directing, coordinating, and managing administrative activities of the contract; supervising task managers in the execution of their assigned duties; reviewing and maintaining quality of technical work done on the program; assuring and monitoring the timeliness and quality of all work products; task and work planning; controlling budget, schedule, and task execution; managing subcontractors; and managing and supervising personnel.
- Five (5) years of experience related to the acquisition or development of the specific technologies of this contract, such as electro-optical (EO) sensors, high energy lasers, precision tracking systems, or laser/EO prototypes.
- Must be a U.S. citizenship with active DoD Secret clearance.
Job Tracking ID: 85347-251690
Location: Dahlgren, VA
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Date Updated: April 17, 2018
Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)
Number of Openings: 1
Years of Experience: More than 10 Years
Level of Education: BA/BS
Starting Date: ASAP