Capgemini Data Analyst - BOBJ Consultant in Columbia, South Carolina
• At least 2 year experience in SAP Business Objects reporting platform to develop and deploy reports and universes
• Experience with Web Intelligence, Analysis for office, Universe Design Tool and Information Design Tool
• Universe Design experience preferred
• Develop performance optimized and intuitive reports, adopt design best practices to develop on top of BOBJ Universe with underlying SAP BEX queries or HANA views and relational database
• Support SIT/UAT support including deployment support
• Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills to create design and troubleshooting issues
• Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 2 years of experience in Business Objects software components
• Experience in Business Objects WebI reporting, Voyager, Dashboards, IDT, UDT etc.,.
• Past experience supporting applications and reporting solutions that connect to relational databases, SAP BW etc.,
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills to troubleshoot application issues.
• Ability to interact with client and translate business requirements into technical solutions
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Good team player; works well with others
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
(Includes Data Modeler, Data Miner.) Responsible for importing, cleaning, transforming, validating and modeling data with the purpose of understanding and drawing conclusions from data (may be presented in charts, graphs, and/or tables). Also, design and develop relational databases for collecting and storing data and build and design data input and data collection mechanisms.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for data related activities such as data extraction, profiling, cleansing, de-duplication, standardization, conversion, transformation and loading, data mining, warehousing, archiving and reporting. Responsible for all activities required to ensure optimum performance and data integrity of databases in production environments, in line with the requirements. Responsible for providing support of server based databases in development and test environments including database software installation, database creation, performance and capacity design, backup and recovery design, security design, providing Analytical feedback as appropriate.
• Qualifications: 1-4 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Should have progressing skills in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have baseline skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Organization: I AND D US
Title: Data Analyst - BOBJ Consultant
Requisition ID: 039528