WestRock Cutting Operator in City of Bristol, United Kingdom
No.1 Cutting Operator
The No.1 operator of the Cutting machine is fully responsible for running at optimum run speeds and to ensure maximum outputs of quality and efficiency. To have a full working knowledge and understanding of Pre-make Ready.
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT WESTROCK
1. Ensure next job has been set up by PMR.
2. Make ready the machine with the assistance of the No.2 operator.
3. Operate the machine in accordance with the standard operating procedure.
4. Checking each load for quality, register etc…
5. Responsible for running machine at optimum running speed.
6. Ensuring total quality of cartons produced within the cutting and creasing process.
7. Operating equipment in a safe manner to ensure the safety of self and others.
8. Ensure all necessary paperwork is completed accurately and on time (completion of Timesheets,Job Bags, Load Tickets, Maintenance Request Forms).
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
Educated to GCSE level or higher
Must be computer literate
Minimum of 5 years experience operating a Bobst Cutting & Creasing machine
Good English verbal and written communication skills
Be able to work as part of a team, and on own initiative
Understand and commit to 6s initiatives
Share knowledge and experience with others
Work to and beyond target speeds and KPI’s
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
United Kingdom-City of Bristol