La Quinta Inns & Suites Front Desk / All Shifts in Cincinnati, Ohio
La Quinta Inn & Suites, Sharonville has positions available at the front desk - day-time, evening, and overnight positions available. The hotel has an immediate need for a Front Desk / Night Audit Representative to conduct all night audit-related and front desk guest services. The individual must be available to work during the 11pm - 7am, 3pm - 11pm shifts, and the 7am to 3pm shift as needed.
Responsibilities include completing the night audit, daily paperwork, and shift reports. While completing these duties, the Front Desk clerk will attend to guest needs such as guest check-in/check-outs, reservations, and answer guest questions.
Other key duties include:
• Process guest registrations, including collecting payment
• Respond to guest needs, special requests and complaints and alert the appropriate manager as needed
• Promote, answer questions about, and enroll guests in La Quinta’s frequent guest program
• Prepare express checkout folios
• Maintain room status inventory
• Communicate all pertinent shift information to General Manager and other desk staff
• Maintain and clean the lobby and front desk areas daily.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply at www.lq.com/jobs7002
Keywords: customer service, guest service, part-time hotel job, part time hotel job, concierge, front desk clerk, full-time hotel job, full time hotel job
Minimum Experience, Education, Skill & Physical Requirements:
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
• Must be flexible in hours and days worked
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Must be able to lift 25 – 50 lbs. and carry up to 10 lbs.
• Must have sound judgment and discretional skills and be able to work with little or no supervision
• Must be proficient in the use of common Windows-based computer programs, including Microsoft Word and Excel
• Must be able to operate basic office machines, i.e., copier, fax, printer, etc.
• Must display very good organization and time management skills.
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with many types of personalities
LQ Management L.L.C. provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions, and breastfeeding), marital status, registered domestic partner status, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, uniformed services status, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Job: Front Desk
Title: Front Desk / All Shifts
Requisition ID: 160397002