Collabera Project Manager (Level III) in Charlotte, North Carolina
Project Manager (Level III)
Location:Charlotte, North CarolinaUS
• Manage the development of a compliance program and attestation process required under the 871m and FATCA rules.
• Project includes 1 year (out of three) of all information reporting for impacted BAML legal entities and a sub attestation process for Responsible Officers (ROs) that will have to attest to accuracy and any materials gaps in reporting between 2014-2017.
• Knowledge of Global Markets products
• 8+ years of program/ project management experience
• Strong communications skill set – written and verbal
• Highly Collaborative across diverse organization group
• Ability to drive complex change requirements
• Knowledge and exemplified implementation of Enterprise change standards
• Team management and leadership
• Influence program of work in order to drive the key requirements and deliverables
• Manager needs them to have Global Markets or tax experience (prefer at least one otherwise the learning curve is too big). Also their project experience needs to involve major system deliver experience