City Wide Maintenance Business Development Specialist (Inside Sales) in Chantilly, Virginia
Business Development Specialist
City Wide is seeking outgoing, tenacious individuals to join our B2B Inside Sales Team.
The Business Development Specialist will connect sales closers with qualified prospects, making 80 calls per day to businesses all over the country. You will consistently meet activity goals for calls and appointments, gather intelligence on prospective companies and segments, schedule appointments, record client data accurately in the CRM system, follow up on appointments, and assist in marketing activities for the sales team.
City Wide is a privately held company that emphasizes a dedication to serving others with excellence in all we do. Here you will find a high-energy work environment that balances high expectations with coaching, group support, and fun. Our inside sales team emphasizes team effort, coaching, and reward. Our location in Lenexa offers a spacious calling environment with natural light and room to move.
We are looking for career-oriented individuals who thrive on communication. Successful candidates will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a consistent work ethic. You will develop a deep knowledge of the industry to be able to identify opportunities for your team.
- Experience prospecting in a high-volume sales environment
- Energetic, assertive personality
- Engaging, professional phone voice
- Can-do attitude that loves to be challenged
- Ability to engage prospects to qualify them based on pre-scripted questions
- Highly organized and results-driven with a demonstrated ability to meet performance goals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A creative problem-solver who is always looking for the next opportunity
- Minimum 1-3 years sales experience (B2B preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to meet performance goals
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- MS Office proficiency
Location: Chantilly, VA
Type: Full Time