Comcast VP, Customer Experience and Transformation in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for transforming the end to end customer journeys for Residential and business customers for Comcast. The focus is to first create a consistent experience and then move on with innovation to delighting customers. Success is measured through all aspects of the Net Promoter System; relationship, transaction, and employee. Must inspire followership by creating the burning platform for change in the Division that allows all employees to believe and own their role in the customer transformation.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Demonstrated Operational leadership and execution in prior roles.
- Understand the end to end process and operating environment. Drive strategies for transformation, alignment and standardization of business process, improvements/innovation in employee tools, and employee empowerment programs.
- Work through influence to help shape the future operating model that will enable this differentiated customer experience. Translate and drive tactics that move the division more closely to our desired end state.
- Partner broadly across the business (Divisions, Regions, HQ teams) to create a one Comcast solution.
- Own the customer experience advocate for customer focused decisions and improvements by advocating and role modeling change efforts that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Drive digital ecosystem evolution and customer/employee adoption.
- Experience leading and managing large scale change programs.
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity.
- Do what's right , operate with the highest ethical standards.
- Manage the key journeys that enable our customer experience.
- Drive standardization and process improvement where incremental changes are possible.
- Implement strategic initiatives that drive improvement. Demonstrate the discipline of closing the loop by validating and measure impact.
- Work to align the organization focus by setting standards of performance for all levels of leaders and front line employees in the business.
- Partner on key strategic customer experience initiative with our head quarters partners.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Masters Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study:
- Operations Management
Years of Experience:
- Generally requires 15 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer