Carson-Tahoe Regional Healthcare RN - Telemetry in Carson, United States
About Carson Tahoe Health
Carson Tahoe Health (CTH) is a not-for-profit healthcare system with 240 licensed acute care beds. Serving a population of over 250,000, CTH features two hospitals, two urgent cares, an emergent care center, outpatient services and a provider network with 19 regional locations. Voted 5th most beautiful hospital in the nation being headquartered on a beautiful master planned 80-acre medical campus, nestled among the foothills of the Sierra Nevada in North Carson City.
Under the direction of the Department Manager and supervision of the Charge RN the successful candidate will be responsible for administering the fundamentals of the nursing process, contributing to the nursing assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning implementation and evaluation.
Working as a RN in the Telemetry unit you will be required to:
· 1+ year acute care hospital experience on a Telemetry, Progressive Care Unit/Step Down, ICU or CVICU unit
· Active Nevada RN License or Interim Permit
· Hold a current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) / Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for Healthcare Providers certificate.
· Successfully complete a Basic Dysrhythmia course or examination and complete annual competency with annual examination.
· Hold or complete ACLS certification within 3 months of employment.
· Successfully complete procedural sedation training within 2 months of employment.
· National board certification for Progressive Care Cardiac Nursing (PCCN) or Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) is preferred.
· BSN or above preferred.
Top 5 Reasons to Live in Carson City, Nevada
· Live, work and play in one of the most beautiful regions in the world
· Enjoy an array of outdoor activities world class skiing, golf, camping, mountain biking, hiking, water skiing, kayaking, hunting and fishing
· Just next door is Beautiful Lake Tahoe
· We are minutes from Reno known as the 'biggest little city in the world' – Fine dining, nightlife, shopping and home to the University of Nevada Reno.
· Family friendly atmosphere with affordable housing & excellent school system
· No State Income Tax
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Telehealth, Paid Time Off
· 100% Vested 401K & Roth with Company Contribution
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Referral Bonuses
· On Site Education & Certification Programs