Vecna Robotics Shipping Assistant in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Vecna Robotics seeks a self-motivated, hands-on individual comfortable driving a trailer and interested in learning new skills to join its collaborative team. The selected candidate will work closely with the engineering team to assist with the shipping of parts and robots out to customers, and make frequent runs between our Cambridge and Woburn offices with large robotic equipment and engineering supplies using the company truck and trailer. You will assist the engineering team with special projects as needed, and should be familiar with hand and power tools. Off-hours work will be seldom but mandatory when necessary. This is a full-time, hourly position.
- Work as directed by the Engineering Management Team to support shipping (coordination, labeling, and packaging), robot transit, and special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excitement to work with robotic technologies.
- Ability to safely lift 50+ pounds.
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record.
- Comfort driving a full-size pickup truck pulling a large trailer through narrow streets.
- Experience with power and hand-tools.
- Solid computer skills (web browsing, MS Office and Excel), with the ability to pick up new technologies quickly.
- Prior experience with shipping preferred.
- Cambridge, MA
Job ID: 308