NTT Data, Inc. Project Coordinator in Brooklyn, New York
Project Coordinator, Brooklyn, NY, 2 years + possible extensions
If you are interested please send me your resume:
* Mandatory Qualifications
12-36 Months as Project Coordinator
* 12 + Months Demonstrated experience in supporting a large and complex project; handle multiple tasks concurrently.
* 12 + Months experience with MS Office (particularly outlook, word, excel).
* 12+ Months Experience with oral and written communication, creating collaborative personal relationships, working with diverse groups, and driving agreement among differing opinions.
* 12 + experience working with stakeholders to define and develop business processes and procedures and system requirements.
* 12 + Months experience with meeting planning, facilitation, and presenting.
* 12 + Months Experience managing multiple concurrent Vendors and contracts.
* 12 + Months Experience with document management
* 12 + Months experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) to include various technologies
* 12 + Months experience with working outside the boundaries of the job description, to contribute to the team
* A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college, including or supplemented by 24 semester credits in computer science or a related computer field
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world\'s largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit Www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result..
Employer's Job# 18-07651
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.