Weltman Home Services HVAC Technician in Bridgewater, New Jersey
HVAC AND PLUMBING TECHNICIAN JOB DESCRIPTION
We’re looking for several exceptional technicians to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential HVAC repair due to rapid growth.
As a Weltman Home Services technician, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and ensure desired sales metrics. For HVAC technicians, you will diagnose and repair heating and cooling systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
We offer: excellent wage, family health, dental and vision benefits, retirement, bonus opportunities, paid vacations and holidays.
Complete all general HVAC in-home, service calls.
Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
Ask the right lifestyle questions to troubleshoot heating and cooling system malfunctions.
Educate and assist clients in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
Explain replacement opportunities for aging, inefficient or under-performing systems.
Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the company.
Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-inventoried truck.
Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, trade shows and retreats.
Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
· Minimum of four years experience including hands on training and or work is required
· Proven track record in heating and cooling systems including the ability to draw simple diagrams, read blue prints and other diagrams.
· Clean, safe driving record.
· Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
· Strong verbal and written communications.
· Passionate about Weltman Home Services and the brand.
· High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
· Strong desires to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
· Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
· Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
· Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.