Accenture Supply Chain Consultant - Northeast in Boston, Massachusetts
Join Accenture and drive innovation for leading organizations and communities around the world. The way we innovate, co-create, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and imagine, invent, and apply the newest methods and technologies now.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by collaborating to unlock insights and deliver new solutions to realize value for clients. They progress through required promotion in market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
This Consultant role is aligned to our Products Operating Group. Learn more about the solutions we are providing to clients in these industry areas at: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/industries-index
The Supply Chain Consultant works with our clients on their most complex supply chain challenges. We work closely with senior leaders in supply chain to define the role of supply chain in the future.
Primary work in supply chain includes:
• Supply Chain Operating Models – Plan, Source, Make, Deliver, Service
• Supply Chain Analytics
• Supply Chain Strategic Cost Reduction
• Supply Chain Business Process and System Implementations
• Operating Model Design
• Business Process Reengineering
As a Consultant, you will lead teams to formulate growth and productivity strategies, while challenging historic perspectives to better align supply and demand planning with mission critical objectives. You will provide actionable insights to the world’s top organizations, helping them address priority C-suite issues with strategies they can execute with speed and at scale.
• Minimum of 3 years' experience working on Supply Chain initiatives
• Bachelor's Degree
• External consulting experience is highly preferred
• Knowledge and experience in Supply Chain Planning, Logistics, Warehousing, Customer Service, Transportation
• Prior experience with Connected Products, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things or Blockchain
• Management experience leading teams
• MBA or equivalent graduate degree preferred
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Ability to innovate and challenge norms
• Excellent ability to create collectively, harnessing the power of a group
• Ability to generate new, creative approaches to solve problems and create opportunities
• Proven ability to utilize data and analytics to drive new insights
• Focus on value creation
• Demonstrated ability to lead diverse teams
• Excellent leadership, management, and relationship building skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.