B-Stock Solutions Senior Software Engineer- Python in Belmont, California
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER – PYTHON
B-Stock Solutions, founded by early eBay executives, is the leading marketplace solutions provider for retailers and manufacturers liquidating inventory.
B-Stock is experiencing rapid growth and needs entrepreneurial team members who would appreciate a great opportunity to work with the biggest brands in retail on a great team. Our clients include Walmart, Sam’s Club, Target, Costco, The Home Depot, GameStop, and many others. This job is a great chance to collaborate with a very experienced team while working with some of the largest retailers in the world.
B-Stock Solutions is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help design, build, scale and maintain the next generation of the company's SaaS infrastructure.
• Work with peers to design and develop software solutions
• Produce clean, efficient, code
• Integrate with third-party services and components
• Mentor other developers
• Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing software
• Write various tests (e.g. unit, integration, performance) to ensure scalable service code
• Recommend and execute improvements
• Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
• Support new and existing development projects
• 4+ years building enterprise web applications
• Understanding of architectural principles and experience building and using enterprise frameworks
• Extensive Python knowledge and experience with related web frameworks (Flask, Django, etc)
• Experience designing Relational Database solutions
• Experience working with MongoDB
• Experience designing/developing/maintaining RESTful web services
• Linux/UNIX proficiency
• Ability to deliver multiple simultaneous projects on time
• Able to work effectively in a distributed team environment
• Ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies in a short time
• Experience with Google Cloud Platform (or competitors)
• Bachelor’s Degree in equivalent field plus more than 4 years of industry experience.