Collabera Product Manager-Mobile App in Bellevue, Washington
Product Manager-Mobile App
The Sr. Product Manager, App will be responsible for mobile app experiences that drive brand engagement via our apps. As a member of the Mobile App Product Management team, this role will be critical in aligning strategic visions, identifying and implementing new technologies to drive brand engagement and creating strategies to drive engagement.
More specifically, this role will assume the following responsibilities:
• Create new product experiences in partnership with our Marketing, Technology and UX teams that drive engagement with the brand.
• Become the SME on mobile app engagement platforms and drive cross-functional teams to implement best-of-breed platforms
• Create and champion a data-driven and market-informed product vision and strategy.
• Understand app UX best practices to ensure we are building award winning mobile experiences.
• Develop and measure app KPIs, derive key insights, and devise and execute experiments to find product and business solutions based on adoption and customer satisfaction rates, financial performance, funnel conversion and falloff points, team performance and platform technical performance.
• As this role evolves you may own the end-to-end product lifecycle of complex app platforms from conception through market launch within an Agile Scrum approach: write and consult on features, user stories and acceptance criteria; represent your requirements at grooming, planning, demos and retrospectives; accept delivered requirements.
• Partner with marketing organizations to ensure we have a consistent app brand and approach to driving app engagement.
• Drive prioritization across a multitude of product backlogs to ensure the right features are being built to support the whole app ecosystem and our emerging businesses.
• Negotiate trade-off decisions under tight timelines.
• Build community presence to attract and retain top talent in the mobile app space.
QUALIFICATIONS: While the quality and accomplishments of a person’s career will be the determining factor, the finalist must have the following requisite qualifications:
• Proven track record of launching product experiences into consumer-facing mobile applications.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience. MBA a plus.
• 3-5 years of experience working in a product management or strategy role.
• A strong passion for mobile apps and emerging technologies.
• Proven experience with rapid, iterative design and development processes.
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS: The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
• Ability to think broadly, outside of the box and be creative and innovative in their thinking.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively present information to senior management.
• A solid relationship builder and cross-functional collaborator; works effectively up, down and across the organization.
• Thrives in a high pressure, ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to roll up sleeves and immerse in the details.
• Highly customer focused; obsessed with the customer experience.
• Able to move swiftly and adapt to dynamic conditions both internally and externally.
• Analytical problem solver; applies multiple technical solutions to application operational problems.
• Drives constant improvement.
• Results focused.