Schneider Electric Sales Manager, Partner Project in Bangkok, Thailand
- Manage Panel Builders and Project distributors sales.
- Responsible for annual P&L; target of partner project channel and products.
- Develop & strengthen relationship with partners as well as improve their competencies on both product knowledge and selling skill.
- Be able to manage channel conflict.
- Create new customers, new opportunities.
- Initiate channel strategy and execute operational sales including rolling forecast (monthly, quarterly, annually).
- Coordinate internally with other functions in order to achieve the company goal.
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI are met.
Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition.
Bachelor degree in electrical engineering.
- At least 8 years in B2B sales experience.
- Experience in professional channel management.
- At least 5 years in sales leadership position.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong decision-making abilities.
- Familiarity with sales management tools such as salesforce.com
Primary Location: TH-10-Bangkok
Unposting Date: Dec 31, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 004S3J