Danaher Corporation Medical Device - Sr. SW Dev Engineer in Bangalore, India
Danaher Company Description
Make an impact on life. The difference between life and death can be just a few minutes. Radiometer’s diagnostic equipment is of crucial importance to doctors all over the world in their effort to diagnose critically ill patients quickly and accurately. From biotech and software specialists to financial controllers and engineers, all 2100 colleagues are committed and dedicated in their effort to make an impact on the life of others with our high-quality solutions. Radiometer’s leading position in the market has been secured over the last 50 years. Together we continue to raise the bar in acute care and constantly develop in new areas. Radiometer has an annual turnover of DKK 2.1 billion and is owned by US-based Danaher Corporation. To know more about Radiometer Products and offerings: - www.radiometer.com
• Responsible for designing and implementing state of the art software solutions with ability to own and drive a task, desire to act as a lead on a task force.
• Defines Product, System, Components objectives by analysing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
• Participate effectively in estimation, planning, cost-of-quality, and quality risk analysis is desired.
• Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
• Ensuring full compliance with relevant work practices, as required by authorities for medical device product development
• Ensuring full compliance with Radiometers quality system.
• Demonstrate Danaher values and adopt DBS tools across team.
• Four-year-degree (BE/BTech) in computer science, computer engineering, software engineering or equivalent.
“Must Have” Competencies / Skills / Experience
• 7-10 years of software development experience with 5 years .Net (C#), Microsoft Certified Professional will be highly desirable.
• Must have strong skills in .Net C#, WPF, C , Design and Architecture patterns such as MVVM, MVC, MVP. Optional experience with Git, MFC, would be added advantage but not essential.
• Hands-on experience with MS tools and technologies such as Visual Studio, Nunit unit testing and mocking framework.
• Experience of working in agile development methodologies with understanding of several aspects of SW development processes.
• Possess strong analytical skills, with excellent problem solving abilities
• Solid verbal and written communication skills
• Technical knowledge and experience, ideally in areas of software development for clinical and medical device development.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Engineering
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-India-India-Karnataka-Bangalore
Req ID: IND000240