Johns Hopkins Medicine Nurse Clinician III: NCCU in Baltimore, Maryland
Nurse Clinician III: NCCU
Johns Hopkins Hospital Nursing,
Requisition # 156334
Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required
Johns Hopkins Health System employs more than 20,000 people annually. Upon joining Johns Hopkins Health System, you become part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. If you share in our vision, mission and values and also have exceptional customer service and technical skills, we invite you to join those who are leaders and innovators in the healthcare field.
Johns Hopkins Hospital
Pay Grade: RM
Candidates for the Nurse Clinician III position on the Neuroscience Critical Care Unit must maintain active RN licensure in the state of MD. BSN is required. Three years of related experience as an RN.
The Nurse Clinician III is responsible for:
• Applying evidenced-based practice, scientific process, and service excellence in accordance with Hopkins protocols.
• Improving clinical practice, education, and administration/operations.
• Providing leadership by mentoring, counseling, disciplining, reviewing performance and managing staff to promote quality, safety, and excellence in care.
• Providing accountable authority for decisions regarding patient care with your ability to analyze data, synthesize and summarize information.
• Produce routine budget report. Promoting and identifying quality improvement initiatives (clinical, financial, operational) that are aligned with departmental and organizational safety and operational objectives. May act in absence of Nurse Manager.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.